Saturday, March 13, 2010

TexShop

Today it has had me to face me to the hard Latex and not, I do not refer to this plastic materĂ­al but to a publisher of compiled text. For the one that has not heard to never hear of this format I put a small summary to you, extracted of wikipedia:

Latex is a system of composition of texts, faced especially to the creation of books, scientific and technical documents that contain mathematical formulae. Ref. of Wikipedia

To edit a document of this type we do not need any concrete program, can create it even with TextEdit or Smultron, for what yes we need a program it is to generate the compiled document.

Many solutions exist to compile this type of documents but I am going to present to you the very concrete one, which I am using and the one that TexShop considered to be easier to use.

TexShop is a free application, he is in English but it is very visual, so you will not have any problem to use it.

To help us it has several desplegables in that they offer us, of way arranged by categories, all the possible tags that we can use to create the text.

I do not believe that this program needs many any more explanation, that you use Latex you will be already used to this type of publishers, but to make sure that the simplicity of use of this one makes it essential, once we get accustomed to him.

I hope that it should serve to you, a greeting and up to next post.

To discharge

No comments:

Post a Comment