The Mac users we are very used to using images.dmg in our system but we must not forget that not only we exist in the world. For a user of Windows the images.dmg do not even exist since they are used to using them of the type.iso. But the fact that there are different images it does not bear that they could not be compatible and even convertible between them. Today I you am going to teach to go on from one to other one with hardware of the proper system.
Let's start by the method of the terminal. The habitual readership will know that I like to use the Terminal for these things. We open a window of new Terminal and escribirmos:
hdiutil convert / route / of / archivo.dmg-format UDTO - or / route / of / archivo.isoTo happen of.dmg to.iso or
hdiutil convert / route / of / archivo.iso-format UDRW - or / route / of / archivo.dmgTo happen of.iso to.dmg. But since I know that many of you you have him panic to the Terminal I am going to teach you how to do it in a graphic way. We enter Utility of Discs and pulsate in turning, the program will ask us for the file origin (that can be a.iso or a.dmg) and then he will ask us where to keep it, there we choose compressed File and modify the extension of the file this way to decide in which to keep it.
Easy truth? I hope that it you should be helpful
No comments:
Post a Comment